Users and max connections

I am confused with the idea of nu,ber of users and maximum connections. For e.g. an open plan provides 100 users, 50 max connections and 250 max subscriptions per connections. Where can we see the user list?
Do the devices we add correlate to number of users or number of connections? I am just having trouble understanding the term definitions.
Also for paid plans, wanted to know how to use Myqtthub commercially for home iot devices with mobile app.

Hello,

I am confused with the idea of nu,ber of users and maximum connections. For e.g. an open plan provides 100 users, 50 max connections and 250 max subscriptions per connections. Where can we see the user list?

Devices, are the current list of specific credentials (and its associated settings) that can be viewed and managed at Devices section. See:

And connections are devices currently connected, concurrently, to your MyQttHUB. You see current devices connected (connections) by clicking on:

…and then click on:

Also, you can find devices while viewing your MQTT HUB here:

Do the devices we add correlate to number of users or number of connections? I am just having trouble understanding the term definitions.

See above definitions. Devices are the set of credentials that represents individual devices that can connect to your HUB and once connected, they create connections every time a device connects.

Also for paid plans, wanted to know how to use Myqtthub commercially for home iot devices with mobile app.

Please, provide more details about what you are trying. In general terms, you can use MyQttHub for your commercial projects even with Open plans. See faqs: https://myqtthub.com/en/faq

Thanks for the reply.
So you are saying that for an open plan which has max 100 users, at any given point of time there can be only 50 actively connected devices?
I am looking to create a commercial home automation solution. I am already testing with this platform and I am happy with it. Still learning how to use the broker effectively for a finished product. Mine will be single app multi device supported system per customer. So since an app connection or any iot module connection will be counted as a device, trying to better incorporate the broker for my solution.
Also how does the migration process work, both in and out?

Thanks for the reply.

So you are saying that for an open plan which has max 100 users, at any given point of time there can be only 50 actively connected devices?

Right,

I am looking to create a commercial home automation solution. I am already testing with this platform and I am happy with it. Still learning how to use the broker effectively for a finished product. Mine will be single app multi device supported system per customer. So since an app connection or any iot module connection will be counted as a device, trying to better incorporate the broker for my solution.

Good!

Also how does the migration process work, both in and out?

What do you mean?